What you need to know to set down a good foundation
After the birth, you’ll be going home with your newborn. Are you ready?
Come see what it’s really like to have a brand new baby!
From the first hour to the first weeks, learn what to expect and what’s normal. Get tips and tricks on finding your rhythm, getting more sleep, recovering from your birth, and avoiding postpartum depression.
- Newborns sleep differently than babies
- Why waking and eating go hand in hand
- Should you ever wake a sleeping baby?
- How much sleep and for how long?
- Sleep cues: early, active, and too late
- Where should baby sleep?
- Safe sleep tips
- Positive sleep associations
- Understanding the language of crying
- Preparing for the 4th month “sleep regression”
- Handouts and more!
Kind words from a sleep client mama:
“I have been putting off sending this to you in fear that I’d jinx myself! F. has been doing extraordinarily well since we met. We were on the roller coaster of improvement, but the trend was, overall, toward more sleep for all of us. When he doesn’t need to be fed, he sings or talks to himself for a while and then falls back asleep on his own. It is amazing! Last night, was our best yet, he dropped another feeding and only woke twice! So, thank you, thank you, thank you!”