We are very blessed to have an amazing and supportive birth community in Rochester, NY.
Organizations and individuals abound, ready to help meet your needs throughout the childbearing year!
News & Events
- Midwive’s Alliance of North America announces the the largest ever U.S. study on planned home birth.
- Postpartum Group at BBC, MOM2MOM meets at 7pm every 3rd Monday of the month. This group is geared towards moms with babies close to a year or younger, whether first baby, middle baby, or last baby, and babes in arms are welcome. This group will be rotating on a three session cycle: 1st session – “A Mother is Born;” 2nd session – “Overview of Postpartum Mood and Wellness;” 3rd session – “Realistic Expectations of Motherhood.” We will be sharing in a safe place, and also talking monthly about tips for self care, including yoga. We would love to have you join us!
- The Doula Cooperative of Rochester, Monthly Meetings for Doulas, 2nd Thursday of every month at 7pm
- Breastfeeding Cafe at BBC meets weekly on Thursdays from 10:45 AM – 12:15 PM
- Parenting Village, Weekly Parenting Circle
BIRTH, Breastfeeding and PostPartum
- Rochester Area Birth Network
- Adriana Lozada with Birthful
- Dianne Cassidy Consulting, Breastfeeding Workshops & Consultation
Health & Wellness
- Nicole Clemente, Chiropractic and Pregnancy
- Derleth Chiropractic
- McDade Family Chiropractic
- Pace Family Chiropractic
If you’d like to be added to our resource list, we’d love to develop a reciprocal relationship with you. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 585-484-1972 to learn more.