New Dates TBD
This class is intended for parents who have been through a cesarean delivery and are looking for information and education to prepare for a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC).
Class will be held from 9:30 AM – 12 PM, followed by a provider “Meet and Greet” from 12 – 1 PM.
$110 per family – 1 ticket covers the birthing person and their partner or support person.
Course content will include:
– History of cesarean and VBAC, including evidence based risks and benefits
– Pelvic anatomy and pregnancy
– History of pelvic classification
– Current research on pelvic shape, and what it means for your labor and birth
– Review stages of labor and comfort measures
– The importance of movement in labor
– Processing cesarean birth and the impact of emotions in labor
– Choosing a VBAC-friendly provider and local hospital policies
Parents will leave feeling educated and empowered to make confident decisions in their pregnancy and birth journeys.